The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poojimon Heart gold training help

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Poojimon Heart gold training help Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Anonymous

What's a good spot to train at in heart gold? I have 6 badges and wanna earn my 7th but my pokemon are a bit under leveled.
Im not talking about EV training, just a spot where my pokemon can level up fast. It doesnt have to be etxremly faaast but yeah.
I just stoped part of team rockets plan ( havent done the radio tower part yet)

so is there a spot where i can fight alot of trainers, or high leveled wild pokemon? I need to know.

Also a only have 5 pokemon on my team, whats a good 6th pokemon I can add?

mah team is

Haunter lvl 31
event raikou lvl 30
event jirachi lvl 30
Vaporeon lvl 31
Quilava lvl 30

so pleaseee help me find a 6th pokemon and training spot
thanks lol

2happy Re: Poojimon Heart gold training help Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:34 pm

arceusvoice

arceusvoice
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

I don'y really know a place to train but take in mind you can always use the lucky egg to get a boost of EXP

For the 4th member i would suggest a dragon like salamence or garchomp (dragonite would do it too, tough you'll only have their second evolutoon stage since your pokemon are around lvl.30) since one of these is capable to fill all the possible things your team is lacking

3happy Re: Poojimon Heart gold training help Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

That point of the game before defeating Pryce is pretty hard to power level. I only suggest defeating Pryce with Quilava + Raikou and proceed with the game by defeating Team Rocket at the Radio Tower.

http://www.skorgro.com/

4happy Re: Poojimon Heart gold training help Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Usually I just level up Pokémon at the elite 4 or re-battle trainers. Isn't there a place in HG where you can do battles every day .-. I might be getting it confused with the 2nd part of the map though (after the E4)

http://www.sweetcharm.net

5happy Re: Poojimon Heart gold training help Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:46 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

No, Clover, I think you can rebattle trainers before the E4. Except you need to wait for them to call you. D:

6happy Re: Poojimon Heart gold training help Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Also, if you need your Haunter to evolve to Gengar, I'd happily trade with you on WiFi.

http://www.skorgro.com/

7happy Re: Poojimon Heart gold training help Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Jojo- wrote:No, Clover, I think you can rebattle trainers before the E4. Except you need to wait for them to call you. D:

That's something I don't like Sad I loved the 'vs seeker' thing in platinum...it was quite handy for certain hot spots.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

8happy Re: Poojimon Heart gold training help Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:51 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Yeah. They should have included both the mobile and the VS. Seeker. Sad

9happy Re: Poojimon Heart gold training help Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:26 am

Blank2009

Blank2009
Trainer
Trainer

If your just looking to get farther in the game, I'd suggest just moving on. the only moderately difficult thing in soulsilver/heartgold is the E4 and if your battling all the trainers you see you should be around the level of the E4. But, to answer your question a good place to train is normally around where you currently are no matter how far in the game, just go into the grass/caves and your going to find pokemon around the appropriate level for your current range of tasks in the game. although trainers normally work best, so be sure to battle all the ones you see if you want to level up.

10happy Re: Poojimon Heart gold training help Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:03 am

Anonymous

Yeah it jjust takes to long.
I really wish they would make the gyms/elites harder to beat, but unfortunartly they dont do that lol.
Luckily my haunter evolved though.

ive been training all day.....ahh my hands

11happy Re: Poojimon Heart gold training help Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:13 am

Blank2009

Blank2009
Trainer
Trainer

Lol, it would be nice. Atleast in Soulsilver/Heartgold once you beat them they get sronger.

Lol, yay. Congratz on the evolution ^^. You might want some ice for your hands D=

12happy Re: Poojimon Heart gold training help Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:21 am

Anonymous

oh your avatar is cute :3
anyway thanks

i took rouki ( cant even spell it) off my team and caught a flaafy and trained it over night until it evolved into ampharos. I hate having to many legendaries on my team, so just jirachi.
the elite 4 is actually becoming a challenge, that chick with the dark typs acts like she knows what shes doing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum