The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dream League Friendly Forum War! -- Results coming in...

+16
Mysidia
KoolAid
Cindergh
5P33D5
arceusvoice
Cladstn_Vampire
NeonNick
Doctor Octagonapus
Goldenrod
Blaze
Jojo-Kunn
Paradox
[DX] Dracario
Esp
Rezna
kommeo
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Mysidia

Mysidia
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Best luck with everyone who participated. Mysidia awaits you on PO. ^^

http://www.pokemonmysidia.com

Cladstn_Vampire

Cladstn_Vampire
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

Beat Espeon 3-0

... now i also beat DX 3-0

http://www.skorgro.com

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Ok guys, seeing as we can't make this last forever, I'm making a deadline for this. Those that don't meet the deadline will get 0-0. If you try to get with your opponent and they don't answer you, then tell us and you'll receive the points. The deadline is Sunday August 29th. If you can't make that deadline make sure you PM me, or if you don't have enough points tell someone or find me on PO, and tell me so I can extend the deadline.

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Well, I KO'd Espeon/Dark Sceptile 3-0.

http://www.skorgro.com/

Blaze

Blaze
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

I beat DX 2-1 (yes yes I know I should know this stuff, but just so I dont forget :3)

Last edited by Blaze on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.thepokemonmansion.net78.net

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

I beat DXRenegade 3-0.

Esp

Esp
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Beat Doc Oc (just gonna call him that) 2-1

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

I beat cinder, 3-0 even though we tied in the last match so it should of been 3-1 =P

Doctor Octagonapus

Doctor Octagonapus

Beat Kommeo 2-1, the last game came down to a RNG, which I lost.

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Ok guys the tourney has been updated so far, try to get your battles in before tomorrow

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

May I suggest, if people dont get battles in by a certain deadline, just add up their score. Whoever has the most gets to participate in the forum war.

Anywho, good luck to everyone! REPRESENT <~

http://www.sweetcharm.net

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Ok guys, I'm closing this wednesday so get your battles in soon. The war will be this weekend maybe. I'll post the rules and everything Thursday after the tourney is over. Those that haven't battle better battle soon. Then the top 5 will be pick from their. If you have any questions ask here ^^.

Mysidia

Mysidia
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

So DL's tourney will end officially on Wednesday? Sounds fine for me, I can still find time to discuss details with Clover and Kommeo on Thursday and Friday night though.

Again, best luck with everyone in this, Mysidia awaits you all.

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

i lost to av 2-1

arceusvoice

arceusvoice
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

won 3-0 against DX

really nice battles though ^_^

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Ok guys, sorry but the battling is now closed D=. If you didn't get your battles in I'm sorry, I tried making the tourney as long as I could but we have to finish it at some point so the deadline was today. We have 4 people selected and we need that 5th spot, so its between ArceusVoice and Dark Sceptile for that 5th spot. You two will have 2 battle one more time. Best 2/3 whoever wins gets that last spot in the wars.

Blaze
Paradox
Cladstn
Kommeo
????

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Hahhahahahha I completely forgot this was going on because my computer broke I could of probobly got in with the new team I made, tht could have 3-0ed everybody who was left but anyways good luck to those who made it

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Team Dream League vs. Team Mysidia (starting at this weekend)

Well guys the event that we've been training for is soon approaching. We are bringing together two mid-sized communities - Dream League and Mysidia to try to get our . Each team has specified 4 battlers, while the last one will be announced later. It is going to be an epic event for both the DL and Mysidia, so please support us as much as you can. Players assigned for Team Dream League and Team Mysidia: (* indicates team captains)

Team Dream League:
*1. Kommeo
2. Blaze
3. Paradox
4. Cladstn Vampire
5. TBA

Team Mysidia:
*1. Arctic Eclipse
2. Nesan
3. Batl Skard
4. Remilia Scarlet
5. Pachy

According to the rule specified, players will battle all five of their opponents from different teams. There will be a total of 25 match-ups(5 matches per person), so the event may last longer than a week (which we will have to being as some people might go out of town this weekend being a holiday and all). We have yet to decide which server to use for Mysidia and Dream League's forum war, but this is not really important at all (details will come soon). It is believed that some will be hosted on Mysidia's server, while others will be on DL's. A bracket will be up as soon as both sides team is determined. More updates will be available within 24 hours.

Rules for battlers:
1. The battles will be OU
2. The matches will adopt a best out of 3 pattern, thus a battler will claim his/her victory if he/she wins 2-0 or 2-1 against his/her opponents.
3. Please do save a battle log to confirm your victory, since we do not wish to deal with a situation in which two battlers do not agree on the results. Should this happen, you'd have to restart your battle unless an admin from Mysidia or DL witnesses your victory.
4. (Important) The DC policy: If you disconnect while appear to be losing in a battle(say, you are stalling with only one pokemon left), then you will lose the battle by default. Otherwise, we will schedule a rematch for you to complete your battles.
5. You are allowed to change your team after a single battle, no matter whether you win or lose. However, it will not apply for rematches caused by disconnection, as you will have to continue to use the same team if this happens.
6. Please contact an admin if you cannot show up on Mysidia or DL's server for more than a week. Each team will have up to 3 subs in preparation just in case.
7. Since this is a friendly forum war between two affiliates: Mysidia and Dream League, its rather significant to guarantee that we do have friendly matches. It doesn't matter much if you win or lose so long as you have fun with each other. Please make sure you respect your opponents, and they shall pay you back with the same respect.

Rules for Audience:
1. Members are permitted and encouraged to watch games and cheer for their teams, and we will organize this too. Those who failed to make the forum teams can battle each other too at times. However, please make sure you do not interfere with battles by saying inappropriate things.
2. This is a friendly series, so make sure you leave a good impression on members from the other side. Spamming and trolling on servers are strictly prohibited atm, and you will be seriously punished if you try. Thus, please be kind and polite, I'd like to see members from DL and Mysidia getting along during this event.
3. If you are banned on your opponent's server, please talk to an admin and we will see what to do with your case. We may help you as much as we can if your suspension is indeed caused by misunderstanding, but we will give you a possibly more severe punishment if you are indeed found guilty.

Thats all I've got to say for now guys, I'll be talking to HoF and Clover within the next couple of days about this to get more details, but for now train, train, train ^^. Please support us in the best way you can, everyone. Also best luck with all selected players in the upcoming matches, it takes skill for you to represent an entire forum's battle community and I completely respect you as a battler.

Clauses:
Spoiler:

If anyone has any questions or concerns don't be afraid to ask.

Last edited by kommeo on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Good luck guys!! I wish I could have gotten in but oh well, time for clad and Mblaze to start pwning

arceusvoice

arceusvoice
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

So the last spot is between DS and me?

Well just saying that technically I would have a preference since I've had less battles than him and the fact that in our battles i beat him 2-1 :/

Well but anyways I guess that i'll try to find him around here so we can get our battles done ^^

Cladstn_Vampire

Cladstn_Vampire
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

Are you going to be allowed to switch teams during the tournament? Like I already battled someone will I be able to switch my team for the next person?

http://www.skorgro.com

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Good Luck DL!!!! Godspeed with you!

Mysidia

Mysidia
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Cladstn_Vampire wrote:Are you going to be allowed to switch teams during the tournament? Like I already battled someone will I be able to switch my team for the next person?

Well according to what is said in Kommeo's statement, yes you can switch teams after a single battle. The only exception is when you or your opponent disconnect and need a rematch.

Arctic Eclipse

Arctic Eclipse

Good luck Dream League. We will await you guys and hope to have fun in this tournament. Kinda cool to be facing some people I know from 2008.

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Ha, right back at you, Arctic. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum