The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another one of my PO teams (5th gen)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Another one of my PO teams (5th gen) Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:46 pm

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

This is one of my old teams.... I know it isn't that great and needs some improvements but bear with me

Spoiler:
Please Rate ^^

2happy Re: Another one of my PO teams (5th gen) Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:08 am

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Seems to be an ok team... I personally am not that good at rating teams and belive your good with whatever team your used to so if you can work well with that team go for it!

3happy Re: Another one of my PO teams (5th gen) Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:36 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

For Uxie, maybe change Giga Drain with something else, such as Psychic for STAB, Fire Blast for raw power, or even Shadow Ball. But since I can't really rate teams, it would probably be best to not listen to me. (:

4happy Re: Another one of my PO teams (5th gen) Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:52 am

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

The reason I have Giga Drain on Uxie is so he could 1.) take out ground/rock types easier, since they tend to carry each others type of moves, and he is also the only one on my team who can be switched in regardless of which type of move a ground/rock Pokemon will use, 2.) so he can heal up when needed, 3.) Even though it does have a small amount of pp, it does help him stall out since he does not need to use it every turn due to his bulk and also his poor attack stats don't make me want to move to offensive moves that don't do anything to help him heal, raise stats, or get out of there when needed

5happy Re: Another one of my PO teams (5th gen) Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:12 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

wait how is it an 'old team' if you have 5th gens? o3o;

http://www.sweetcharm.net

6happy Re: Another one of my PO teams (5th gen) Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Yeah, the team is meh. No rapid spinners and half of your team is weak to Dark, with only Kojondo resistant to it. Also, Hidden Power Fighting is more effective than Psychic if you have Fire Blast. With Fire Blast, you still hit Roobushin with a 180 power base move (90*2 = 120*1.5) and Hidden Power Fighting hits Dark-types and Heatran hard.

Also, it's an old team because he has made more teams, Clover. Razz

http://www.skorgro.com/

7happy Re: Another one of my PO teams (5th gen) Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Paradox wrote:Also, it's an old team because he has made more teams, Clover. Razz

ah ok ^_^; mah bad then~~~

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum