The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the end of Nintendo Consoles coming?

+3
kommeo
griffinheart
r4icards
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

r4icards

r4icards

With the 3DS turning out to be a flop, is the era of Nintendo Consoles coming to an end? I know Wii U is coming out but I wasn't really that impressed. The PS3 and Vita will be able to do what the new Wii will do. It's already been confirmed by Sony. So do you think it's time for Nintendo to follow in Sega's footsteps and dedicate itself to software only? Sad

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

HEY! You were a bot who's post i edited on the "new" forum :/ now I know for sure that you're a bot ffffffffffff-

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Griffin stop talking to the bots you have better friends to talk to

Jpegurl-chan

Jpegurl-chan
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

what are bots?

http://jpegurl.tumblr.com

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

A bot is basically some-thing a hacker or just a normal person can create to do things for them. You can get bots to do things like above where they create accounts on different sites and advertise, you can get them on video games to make getting levels easier. It's basically just some programming :p

Barry 2.0

Barry 2.0

Btw the 3DS is not a flop Smile
It's sold A LOT! Maybe not enough as expected, but it's selling.

Friday

Friday
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

The 3d kills my eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum