The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next Nintendo system?

+11
CuteLittleJirachi
blazingf
Snuffleoffagus
MasterKeyX
Pokéfreak
billiethemancox
[DX] Dracario
griffinheart
Jojo-Kunn
kommeo
Clover
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26happy Re: Next Nintendo system? Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:00 pm

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'd like to see them make something like the PS3. That can record video, audio, playing performance, etc.

27happy Re: Next Nintendo system? Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:59 pm

MasterKeyX

MasterKeyX
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

CuteLittleJirachi wrote:I want to see hologram gaming where you use your fingers to interact with the holographic objects, but I don't know if it's possible,
or, make a gaming system that has productivity features that a PDA have.

About friend codes, anonymous online battles are enough.

If anyone could do it, it'd be Nintendo. Innovative yet a powerful force, they can make anything fun. Even jumping on sprites can be fun for hours in the hands of Nintendo.

28happy Re: Next Nintendo system? Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:47 am

billiethemancox

billiethemancox
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Microsoft developed a way where you could use your hand as a keyboard. I'm sure gaming that way is super possible.

https://www.facebook.com/billiethemancox

29happy Re: Next Nintendo system? Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 am

MasterKeyX

MasterKeyX
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

This may be unrelated, but isn't apple supposed to be developing a console or something?

30happy Re: Next Nintendo system? Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:11 am

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

dude if they make pokemon games for the 3DS i am so getting it instead of a laptop.

31happy Re: Next Nintendo system? Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:20 pm

XUndeadA55asinX

XUndeadA55asinX
Trainer
Trainer

Clover wrote:
CuteLittleJirachi wrote:I want to see hologram gaming where you use your fingers to interact with the holographic objects, but I don't know if it's possible,
or, make a gaming system that has productivity features that a PDA have.

About friend codes, anonymous online battles are enough.

I'm almost certain I saw this...I think Microsoft was developing it? It was this little dragon that sat in the palm of your hand, and moved if you poked it and so forth. So cute ^^
I've never heard of that dragon thing Clover? Where did you see it? Do you have like a link to a site or something??

32happy Re: Next Nintendo system? Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I too want to see it. ;O;

33happy Re: Next Nintendo system? Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:37 pm

WhiteTiger

WhiteTiger
Trainer
Trainer

They will make something cool. My main concern is they are getting too gimmicky. Even with the wii, the wii remote is cool and all but there are some games that I would much prefer to use a classic/gamecube controller but can't. I will wait and see but I just hope they keep a bit of simplicity in mind, I will always prefer just sitting down with a standard controller Razz.

http://www.pokemonpwns.co.cc

34happy Re: Next Nintendo system? Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:24 pm

MasterKeyX

MasterKeyX
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

WhiteTiger wrote:They will make something cool. My main concern is they are getting too gimmicky. Even with the wii, the wii remote is cool and all but there are some games that I would much prefer to use a classic/gamecube controller but can't. I will wait and see but I just hope they keep a bit of simplicity in mind, I will always prefer just sitting down with a standard controller Razz.

I agree. I feel like the game quality has gone down slightly in favor of more up front gimmicks, that are cool, but lose the awesome they had very quickly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum